Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm Not Here for the Collapse. I'm Here for the Resurrection

Perhaps I should have been clear about that from the beginning.
The saddest part about this insane and immoral era is how many comfort-seekers just want to cling to "this". This pointless rat race to nowhere. Life reduced to Keeping up with the Kardashians and the Dow Jones's.

Humanity wasted. Money wasted. Resources wasted. Planet wasted. Youth wasted. Life wasted. All while vacuous buffoons clogged up the airwaves with non-stop bullshit. Who didn't think this was all ending when Hollywood actors were nominated to play President? Plenty of notice.

I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of not living, the way human beings were intended to live. This generation has to "fix" this, or there will be no next generations. Unfortunately, we can't get started until the pretending comes to an end. The Occupy Movement taught us that much.

Granted, not everyone survives what comes next, but let's face it, not everyone wants to. They had their day at the mall, betting it all on the status quo. Human call options. 

I'm an optimist, not a self-imploding denialist.